This iPhone 6 screen replacement is only for iPhone 6 4.7" screen (A1549,A1586,A1589), not for iPhone 6s / 6 plus / 6s plus. Please check on the backside of your phone before you place the order.
- New parts tested to strict quality standards.
- 100% factory tested for display performance, including luminance and color balance.
Replace a cracked or scratched front glass panel or malfunctioning LCD display on your iPhone 6. A new screen and digitizer assembly will renew the appearance of your front panel, restore touch function, and eliminate the dead pixels or flickering on an aging display.
- Color: Black
- Screen Size: 4.7 inches
- Resolution: 750 x 1334 pixels, 326 ppi pixel density
- Display Type: LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touch screen, 16M
- Protective Material: Shatter proof glass, oleophobic coating
- Compatibility: Apple iPhone 6 A1549, A1586, A1589
- This iPhone 6 Screen Replacement includes the components as mentioned above, it does not include the small parts. Please do not confuse it with the iPhone 6 LCD Assembly with Small Parts.
- The Apple iPhone 6 screen replacement is available in black and white, this is the black one.
- This iPhone 6 LCD Assembly is 100% brand new and original, and each product of ETS goes through strictly inspection before shipping out.
- This LCD screen and digitizer assembly with frame replacement is compatible with iPhone 6 only. Please do not confuse it with other version.
This iPhone 6 Screen Replacement Contains
- LCD display and digitizer touch screen
- Glass Lens
- LCD Front Frame
- Ear Speaker Metal Cover
How to Install/Tips
- Please choose the right version and color before placing an order.
- Please try to handle the repair or replacement work in a dry and dust free environment without direct sunlight.
- Special repair tool is required when disassembling and reassembling the iPhone 6 LCD Screen and Digitizer Assembly with Frame.
- The installation of any new parts should be done by a qualified person. iReplacements.com is not responsible for any damage caused during installation.
- The Touch ID function will only work with your phone's original home button assembly.
- This replacement part does not include the home button. You will need to transfer the button assembly from your old display to retain Touch ID.